Angus - Io Solo
1. Cracklin' Rosie (Neil Diamond)
2. Symphony No. 40 in G (Mozart; Bossanova arr. Angus Rollo)
3. Tornero (Natali - Ramoino) - sung in Italian
4. Epipolaios (Giorgou Katsarou) - sung in Greek
5. I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane (sic) (John Denver)
1. For the Good Times (Kris Kristofferon)
2. Reginella (trad. arr. Angus Rollo) - sung in Italian
3. Romanza in F (Beethoven; Bossanova arr. Angus Rollo)
4. These are my Mountains (James Copeland)
Produced by Ron Milner
Recorded at Martin Daly Studio, South Woodford, Essex.
Liner notes from the back of the sleeve:
Since early 1975 Angus has met with continued success performing as a solo musician in hotels, restaurants and piano bars throughout Europe and the Middle East. An extremely versatile musician his repertoire includes something for everyone, ranging from classics to folk and pop music. An international entertainer, Angus sings in four languages and has perfected the unique technique of playing both organ and piano at the same time while incorporating into his show a synthesiser, foot bass and drum box. With this combination, Angus produces a highly professional sound comparable with most trios. Listen to this album and judge for yourself.
Angus uses a Yamaha YC-45D organ; Roland strings RS 202; Wurlitzer electric piano; Crumar brassman and Roland rhythm arranger
Ron Milner — March, 1978